BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ONLINE BUYERS:
Purchases made through unauthorized Third Party Retail sites such as AMAZON.COM & EBAY. COM will VOID ALL GUARANTEES and/or WARRANTIES associated with BlueDevil Products. If you have a question or concern about your online purchase please call 1.888.863.0426 before ordering.
BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer is an easy-to-use formula that will repair and seal leaks in radiators and/or engine blocks. It does not contain solid or fibrous materials and will not clog or harm cooling systems. It will bond to plastic, cast iron, aluminum, alloy or metal. BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer is compatible in gasoline and diesel engines. It is a guaranteed permanent repair.
- Permanent repair for radiator and block leaks.
- Works effectively on plastic, aluminum and/or metal radiators
- Contains no solids or fibrous materials.
- Safe and Easy to use.
- ASTM D1881 & ASTM D3147 Compliant
Directions: BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer
NOTE: Dirty or clogged cooling systems should be chemically flushed before installing BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer
- IMPORTANT: When engine is cold, remove radiator cap. ENGINE MUST BE COLD TO AVOID SEVERE BURNS.
- If radiator is full, drain enough antifreeze to allow space for BlueDevil. If the vehicle does not have a radiator cap, product may be installed through the top radiator hose.
- IMPORTANT: POUR SLOWLY! Starting with a cold engine and the heater on maximum setting, slowly pour BlueDevil into the radiator as the vehicle idles.
- After installing BlueDevil, replace radiator cap. Allow vehicle to idle for 45 minutes with the radiator CAP ON and BlueDevil in the system
- Top off radiator with clean antifreeze or water. BlueDevil can remain in the system.
CAUTION! Keep away from children and avoid eye or skin contact. If eyes or skin become irritated, rinse with cold water immediately. If swallowed, drink large volumes of water and consult a physician if discomfort continues.
If you have further questions in regards to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.
It permanently repairs leaks from a radiator and/or block.
No, any cooling related problems must be repaired first. Defective fan switch, fan clutch, clogged or restricted cores, heavy scale and sediment deposits, or systems clogged from old antifreeze must all be properly functioning and capable of adequately cooling the vehicle.
BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer reacts to temperature differential created by airflow at the leak point. That temperature differential is the catalyst for the chemicals in BlueDevil to react and form a chemical weld.
Yes, BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer is compatible with all types of antifreeze.
For best results, BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer should not be poured into a reservoir or overflow. If you do not have direct access to the radiator you should, with the vehicle off and cold, disconnect the top radiator hose and pour the product directly in. Reattach the hose, tighten the clamp and continue with the rest of the directions.
No, BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer is an easy-to-use formula.
BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer creates a PERMANENT seal.
No, BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer should not be used as a preventative maintenance.
Yes, it is suitable to repair all types of leaks in all types of radiators.
No, the product may be left in the cooling system.
BlueDevil Radiator & Block Sealer is guaranteed to work when the diagnosis is correct and it is used in accordance with the directions.
These are tell-tale signs of a radiator that is in need of service. When fluids are not changed often enough under severe operating conditions or in areas with hard water, scale deposits may form in the passages. Sometimes old fluids will jell or crystallize and can be seen in the system. To remove these deposits flush cooling system using a flushing agent and/or a flushing machine.