Head Gasket Repair
Part: # 00212 | Size: 16 oz. | Price: $49.99
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ONLINE BUYERS:
Any product purchase made through Ebay will be VOID of all guarantees and ineligible for warranty through BlueDevil Products. Sellers on this third party retail site are unauthorized and are not verified partners of BlueDevil Products. If you have any questions about your online purchase, please call 888.863.0426 before ordering.
BlueDevil Head Gasket Repair is an easy to use, pour-n-go solution that will repair multiple cooling system related issues like overheating, loss of coolant or a blown head gasket. It can also repair warped or cracked heads, heater cores, and freeze plugs. BlueDevil Head Gasket Repair contains no solid or particulate matter, and will not clog or harm your engine. It bonds to metal, aluminum, cast, alloy, or plastic, and it’s safe and easy to use.
- Permanent repair for head gasket leaks
- Easy to use Pour-N-Go formula
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze
- 2x Sealing Power
- Contains no solid or fibrous materials
Directions: BlueDevil Head Gasket Repair
DANGER: Opening a vehicles cooling system while engine is running or hot may cause severe burns.
NOTE: Dirty or clogged cooling systems should be chemically flushed before installing BlueDevil Head Gasket Repair
- IMPORTANT: ENGINE MUST BE COLD BEFORE YOU BEGIN. Remove radiator cap and slowly pour BlueDevil Head Gasket Repair into radiator. (If direct access to radiator is not available, disconnect top radiator hose, add product directly into radiator, and reconnect hose.) DO NOT INSTALL INTO RESERVOIR / OVERFLOW
- Fill cooling system to proper level and reinstall radiator cap.
- Start engine and turn heater to MAX with fan on high.
- Allow engine to idle for 50 minutes with radiator cap on.
- Turn engine off and allow engine to cool. (at least 1 hour).
- Top off cooling system with factory recommended antifreeze.
CAUTION! Keep away from children, and avoid eye or skin contact. If eyes or skin become irritated, rinse with cold water immediately. If swallowed, drink large volumes of water and consult a physician if discomfort continues.
If you have further questions in regards to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.