Synthetic Power Steering Fluid
Part: # 00218 | Size: 32 oz. | Price: $9.99
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ONLINE BUYERS:
Any product purchase made through Ebay will be VOID of all guarantees and ineligible for warranty through BlueDevil Products. Sellers on this third party retail site are unauthorized and are not verified partners of BlueDevil Products. If you have any questions about your online purchase, please call 888.863.0426 before ordering.
BlueDevil Synthetic Power Steering Fluid is a fully synthetic fluid that is designed for use in ALL power steering systems. It exceeds the service requirements of most major automobile manufacturers. BlueDevil provides advanced wear protection to extend the life of power steering components. This formulation is made to condition seals and will prevent future leaks.
- Excellent substitute for ANY normal power steering fluid including Honda® systems
- Maintains optimal power steering system conditions
- Compatible with factory power steering fluids
- Prevents future common wear problems
- Synthetically formulated with conditioners to rejuvenate seals and repair leak points
Directions: BlueDevil Synthetic Power Steering Fluid
DO NOT OVERFILL!
- With engine off, wipe around power steering reservoir cap and remove the cap.
- Fill power steering reservoir to proper level. (See owner’s manual)
BlueDevil Products recommends that your power steering fluid is changed every 25 – 50k miles.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. In case of contact with eyes, flush with large amounts of water. In case of prolonged contact with skin, wash exposed areas with soap and water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician or poison control for instructions.
If you have further questions in regards to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.
Yes. It is compatible and can be safely mixed with conventional power steering fluids.
Yes. BlueDevil is formulated with additives that will revitalize worn, shrunken, and hardened seals.
Yes, it is compatible and safe to use in both foreign and domestic automobiles.
Refer to the owner’s manual for proper specifications.