Part: # 00224 | Size: 2 oz. | Price: $49.99
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ONLINE BUYERS:
Any product purchase made through Ebay will be VOID of all guarantees and ineligible for warranty through BlueDevil Products. Sellers on this third party retail site are unauthorized and are not verified partners of BlueDevil Products. If you have any questions about your online purchase, please call 888.863.0426 before ordering.
We recommend using the Oil Injector for adding Red Angel A/C Stop Leak or refrigerant oil to the A/C system. Add Red Angel A/C Stop Leak by allowing vacuum to pull it in after the evacuation or push it in using the recharge process.
- Durable all metal 2 oz. canister designed for injecting oil into A/C system
- Add oil by allowing vacuum to pull it in after the evacuation process
- Complete with connection hoses, refrigerant can tap and metal low-side quick coupler
- Excellent for adding UV leak detection dye
- For use in R-134a systems, Fitting size/type: 13mm-Mx13mm-F
Directions: Oil Injector
- Before adding any additive into the injector, the shut off valve must be off.
- Unscrew the cylinder to add desired amount of oil, dye, or Red Angel.
- Reconnect the end of the cylinder (secure tightly).
- Connect the R-134a coupler to the injector.
- Connect the other hose of the injector to the low side service port.
- Open the valve on the injector.
- Attach refrigerant and fill to proper pressure (see owner’s manual)
NOTE: A/C must be running with the compressor on before injecting additive or refrigerant.
If you have further questions in regard to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.
No. The oil injector only includes a fitting that is designed for R-134a systems.
The silver cylinder unscrews and the 2 oz. of Red Angel can be poured directly into the cylinder. The shut off valve must be off when adding Red Angel A/C Stop Leak.
Yes. It is great for adding UV leak detection dye.