Part: # 00207 | Size: 16 oz. | Price: $14.99
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ONLINE BUYERS:
Any product purchase made through Ebay will be VOID of all guarantees and ineligible for warranty through BlueDevil Products. Sellers on this third party retail site are unauthorized and are not verified partners of BlueDevil Products. If you have any questions about your online purchase, please call 888.863.0426 before ordering.
BlueDevil Engine Cool is a unique formula, guaranteed to reduce engine operating temperatures up to 25° F by reducing surface tension of coolant for improved heat transfer. It eliminates hot spots in cylinder heads which will reduce the possibility of engine failure. BlueDevil Engine Cool will prevent overheating and extend the life of water pump seals. It is compatible to use with ALL types of antifreeze.
- Reduces operating temperature up to 25° F
- Advanced corrosion and rust protection
- Safe and effective in aluminum, cast iron, alloy, or plastic cooling components
- Lubricates water pump seals
Directions: BlueDevil Engine Cool
IMPORTANT: ENGINE SHOULD BE COLD BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
- With engine off, remove radiator cap and add 1 bottle (16 oz.) to your radiator. One bottle treats cooling systems up to 5 gallons.
- Start engine, turn heater to max, and run for 15 – 20 minutes to allow circulation. For maximum performance add BlueDevil Engine Cool every 20,000 miles.
CAUTION! Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of reach of children. Always use protective eyewear.
DISPOSAL: In accordance with all local, state and federal regulations.
If you have further questions in regards to the proper application of this product, please call 1.888.863.0426 to speak with our Tech Department.
Yes. BlueDevil is compatible with all types of antifreeze.
Yes. BlueDevil Engine Cool is safe for both gasoline and diesel engines.
One 16 oz. bottle will treat cooling systems up to 5 gallons.
No. However, most automobile manufacturers recommend that the coolant is replaced every 30,000 miles.